CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 31 May 2007

Busy, busy, busy

I can't believe it has been two weeks since my last post! Well we have been a touch busy.


Last weekend we had the school's May Gala - a big fundraising dinner. Somehow Paul and I were involved in many aspects of the gala. Below is a very over exposed photo of us there, but I had to put it in as I don't have 50 chins and Paul is actually smiling - well sort of.

Last week was also the GSIS Student Art Show. Being the sole art teacher meant I was responsible for it all. Below are some shots from the art show - I apologise again for the lighting. My camera is driving me crazy! Fingers crossed my new one will be here soon.

4th Grade Art

8th Grade -Venetian Masks

Second Grade Art
7th Grade -Pop Art

First Grade

Kindergarten (Emily's Class)

Fifth Grade

Happy 40th Birthday Auntie Grace

0 comments: