CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 11 May 2007

Konglish

I love the way Korean's directly translate Hangul into English. Never mind about the grammatical structures, or even bothering to check it makes sense. Below are a few of favourites.

Suwon is so proud of their toilets, you can tour them!

This one is too bizarre to talk about.
I am not sure if they are offering services or requesting customers. They will drink anything here!
Hmm.... Sounds delicous

Interesting thing to put on a child's shirt!


1 comments:

Helena said...

Those are too funny! One that we collected (from a piece of stationery) was "I love to learn and contact with this world I live in, sliding on the ice pleasantly with my poodle."

I made a scrapbook page about crazy English--here (warning! site has pop-ups! One of these days I'll get around to moving it. Also, I did that album about eight years ago. Just so you know.)

We still have a bottle of Pocari Sweat that has never been opened. I don't know why we're carting this thing around. I mean, if we really wanted some we could just go down to the Korean grocery in Lakewood and buy some.