CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 13 March 2008

Crazy Busy - for something new.

I think I am going crazy, everything feels like it is moving at a frenetic pace. We have end of term stuff at school, marks and reports cards due and I have a year book to produce as well. On top of all of this I am spending hours doing Visa stuff also for the move, yadda yadda yadda.
Ok now more whinging. Mum and Dad get here in 5 sleeps and we are all excited. They will be here for 2 weeks. They are in Thailand now and Emily asked me last night if they might see those weird people in Thailand. "Weird people?" I asked. "Yes, the ones that look like girls but sound like boys!" Hmmmmm.....subject changed rapidly. I think we have exposed out children to too much in the world. The subject change worked, next time I will deflect to Paul.

Other than that not much else to tell. We had our passport shots taken yesterday and as I have nothing else to share, here you are.



0 comments: