CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday 9 March 2008

Claudiaisms.


Claudia has become very animated in her opinions and her stories. I have decided to start recording them so that I can remember them. Hopefully you may enjoy them too.


Last night when I was putting Claudia to bed I found a story book torn to shreds in her bed. Now this was a beautiful new pop up book that she had just been given from her teacher when she was in hospital. I asked her why she did it? Her reply was.........


Well, Mum (with hand on hip) it was a story about peas (The Princess and the Pea) and you know how MUCH I hate peas!!!!! They are disgusting and I can't have anything around me with peas in them!

So there you have it.

4 comments:

For Over 29 Years... said...

That's a funny story, but the pict isn't coming up. Might be a blogger problem again.

pakosta said...

what a silly goose!!! LOL!
too CUTE! please do share more!
tara

Alexis said...

Oh my! That's too funny! That's neat that you're keeping a record of her stories - what fun memories.

Anonymous said...

oh, my gosh...so adorable! I can just picture her saying this and, of course, how could she be in trouble???