CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 14 March 2008

Aussie Aussie Aussie


Well Miss Emily needed to do a project on her culture. So we have spent the last few weeks preparing a huge poster on Australia. She presented it yesterday wearing Dad's soccer jersey and she served vegemite on bread. She even convinced Paul to play the didgeridoo - which took very little convincing as Dad loves to be centre of attention. I am starting to think there projects are more work for Mum than the kids.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...wow. That is just awesome. I remember those projects. Man...my poor parents. I am sure I will get my payback with my little ones.

May I ask what type of sound that instrument makes. Is it like a flute, or a horn?

Jason said...

great shots! What sound does that make?

Joanne Fowler said...

Wow, great job on the project! I've heard of vegemite, is it yummy?

Cindi Koceich said...

Love the picture of the wiggles on there...and that last shot is too fun!!!

Sharon said...

Looks like fun!

Suzy said...

That sure does look like it was a lot of work for Mom! But you did a great job!