CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Ni Hao from Beijing

I know I need to change my title, but I haven't had time to create a new header, actually I haven't taken any shots that would work either.

Well we are here in the land of the Olympics or as the Chinese call themselves, the Middle Kingdom. My first impressions are that of an incredibly busy, exciting, clean and green city. Very different from my ideas before coming here.

Beijing is GREEN - it is as green as any city I have seen in Australia. Everywhere you look there are trees, gardens and enormous parks. The parks here are amazing. We have one across the road that is so full of things to do. It is always busy with people out enjoying life. People doing Tai Chi, playing ping pong, badmington, climbing rock walls, having picnics or just walking.

I need to leave it here for now, but will try to load some images tonight.

0 comments: