CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 18 February 2008

I am offically old!

We had our school dance on Saturday night and it is officical - I am old! I had to chaperone and I didn't know any of the songs! It brought back so many memories of the Churchie dance, although Korean kids are not big dnacers!

I have put a few shots I took on the night. I was offical photographer. I haven't edited these yet, they need some serious colour work, but I wanted to show how serious the kids took it. Now this was a dance, not a formal or a semiformal! Girls had dresses made and their hair done. I helped a girl cut a price tag from her shoes and they cost 258 ooowon, which is almost $300!


It was stuffy day on Friday - you bring your stuffed toy to school. Anyway, here are my cuties with there stuffed toys. Claudia's hair looks bad beacause I had to hide the infamous goop.



1 comments:

Helena said...

Wow, they really went all out for that dance!