CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 15 February 2008

Claudia, Claudia, Claudia!

You can only love them! Claudia got this wonderful bouncing goop for Valentines Day from her teacher. She loved it and played with it all afternoon. She loved it so much she took it to bed with her (Paul and I did not know this fact!) When she woke up this morning she not only had a massive knot of goop in her hair but it was stuck to her ear and down into the actual earhole!
I spent most of the morning digging goop out of her ear. I did not have time to get to the hair - that is tonight's job. You can't see it too much but it is a big clump about the size of a 50 cent piece. Fun, fun, fun.


She got to school, with goopy hair and at 10am I get a call from the school nurse - there is pink stuff coming out of her ear - great, we need to dig more out!

I tell you life is never dull with Claudia around.

2 comments:

April said...

oh yuck..sounds like a mess!! i like that elastic..it's really cute!

Helena said...

Oh my goodness! That would be an unpleasant surprise!