CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 5 November 2007

A Saturday Outing

Paul and I have decided to not renew our contract here in Korea, we will move onto another school. So I decided that as this was my last autumn in Korea, I wanted to take some photos. Paul graciously looked after the girls and I headed into Seoul with some friends for some photo taking. Most of our time was spent at Gyeongbukgung Palace - the King's main home. Then there are some random shots from the streets of Seoul.

Insadong Art Street

It is orange and season

Korean Fashions

Yummy street snacks

At the Palace

2 comments:

Helena said...

Cool pictures! I loooove those little oranges (kyools). Yummy yummy yummy.

Where do you think you'll be heading next?

Donnah Ciempka said...

I am not sure. We are praying about it and really feel that the Lord wants us to move on. To where, we will wait for His direction on that. I would love to go to Thailand or China, but the world truly is at our feet.