CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 15 November 2007

Soccer Sunday

We are trying to get as much of the gret outdoors while it is still warm enough. We tagged along with Paul to his soccer game on Sunday. Got one or two shots of Paul, but spent more time photographing the girls. I had a minor heart attack this week when I realised that it is November and I have nothing organized for Christmas. It really throws me being here and it being cold at this time of the year. It happened last year as well. Christmas just sneaks up on me. Anyway if you get your Christmas card in January, please forgive me. Things have been a little hectic here. I mentioned in my last post that we were moving on. Well with that comes the job hunting process. Something I hate. Many late nights have been spent filling in applications to job fairs and to schools world wide. Keep us in your prayers a job in an exotic locale with a full time house keeper and a huge pay cheque would make all my wishes come true. Oh and somewhere where the girls can have a pet. Silly me promised them a pet as the trade off for not coming home to Australia. And you all know how much I love animals.

One last item before the onslaugh of photos. Paul finished his Masters - yay!!! I still chuckle to myself, but my husband is now a Master of Education.



0 comments: