CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 19 October 2007

Brrr it's cold over here!

My computer tells me it is 7 degrees, but I think it is colder. Winter isn't suppose to be here till December, but it is getting cold quickly. We are expecting 2 degrees tomorrow morning with a high of 11. I think I may stay indoors. Emily and Paul are off to visit our sister school for a soccer tournament. I think Emily only wants to go for the popcorn and fairy floss. Anyway it is a 6.30am departure. I am very glad Claudia has a birhtday party so I have an excuse not to go.


Last week we went to the Hwaseong Cultural Festival. This is an event to remember the death of the one of Korea's kings. Anway they re-enacted the procession of the King's body being moved to his grave. Morbid I know, but fascinating. Every possible costume and variation of the traditional dress was there. Then there was a citizens parade. Once, fairly boring for the kids, but visually stunning for me and I got a lot of good shots.


0 comments: