CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 25 October 2007

Autumn in Korea

Autumn is truly here and it is stunning. When it is a good day it is an amazing day. The leaves are all turning red, yellow and orange and it is a great time to be outdoors getting as much sun as we can before winter really hits and we have grey skies. The downside for you is the fact that I will have lots of photos of trees and leaves. Sorry, but you will have to indulge me. Okay, I will throw in some photos of the girls too, just for something different. We took the elementary school to a Pottery Village yesterday, here are some shots I took there.




1 comments:

Cindi Koceich said...

What gorgeous surroundings you have! I'm jealous!!! Just a few yellowish leaves here so far!
Love the pottery photo!!