CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 27 August 2007

Thailand Baby!

All my life I have wanted to go to Thailand - don't ask me why, because I can't tell you why. I just love everything about it. So needless to say I adored our time in Thailand and took a million photos.


Bangkok
We had two nights in Bangkok so we decided to hire a car and a driver and let him show us the lay of the land.



The tuk tuks were a huge hit with the girls!



Just in case you forgot where you were.



Our first stop the cleeping buddha and the temples arounf him.


Then onto the Golden Buddha

Let's see if I can make this work - here is a video of our time in Phuket (you will need to click the play button twice).

2 comments:

Helena said...

Those roofs are so cool!

losana said...

i love autoricks!!! you'd be surprised how many ppl and how much luggage you can fit into one!! hehe!!