CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 30 August 2007

I think I have caught up!

I think I have caught up with my blog - hooray! There has not been too much news this week. We are all very busily getting into the swing of school. I now know all the names of the kids I teach, which is a bonus, although I am finding Joseph is a good name to call out if you can't remember - there are a lot of Josephs. This photo below is proof we need to leave Korea... Now Corky even uses the two finger gestures that Korean's use in photos.


Oh we do have some news. Paul has bought a motorbike - more like a moped. We are trying to work out how we can fit the whole family on it. In Thailand the record we saw were 5 people. So 4 Ciempka's is not too much. Here is my Corky in Daddy's helmet.

Here are two more happy snaps form the last week.

Happy Brithday Uncle Stephen for the 3rd.

3 comments:

Robin said...

What is it with the fingers in photos thing. we have a Chinese girl at work and she cant have a photo taken unless she is giving the victory sign. Please explain

Donnah Ciempka said...

There are two thoughts.
1 - it brings good luck.
2 - Koreans hate to have their faces in photos and particularly the mouths, so they will do an action to cover their mouths.

Helena said...

I must admit that I have done the V thing in photos.