CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 11 June 2007

My new camera.

I am so excited, it arrived today, my new camera. Paul bought me an Olympus E-510 for Mother's Day and it came today. I have been playing with it all night. We will need to get another lense, but I am a very happy woman.



Here are some shots I took with it tonight. Emily is practising her American Top Model poses.



Then of course the required group pose.

I mentioned this morning that Claudia was sick, well she got worse and by lunchtime I had to take her to the doctor - I could not get her 40 degree temp down. Apparently she has a viral infection and now is on medicine - man it is amazing the difference it makes.

I have popped a photo of a painting we bought a few weeks ago. One of the aides at school is an artist and she had this one for sale. It is an etching and the photo is very misleading, it huge, 1.5m X 1.5. No idea how we are going to get it home, but oh well.

0 comments: