CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 19 March 2007

Just Call me Pammy!

I am thinking I might change my name to Pamlea Andersen, and not because of my cup size. I now am offically a Life Guard. Stop laughing it is true. It took me many hours in the pool and many more on my knees learning CPR, but I did it. If you don't believe me I took the liberty of photographing my card for you all to see.

Now the next question.... Why? Well the school needed some people to train as lifeguards so that when the pool opens we are legally covered if anyone hurts themselves. Anyway not sure how it happened, but I was one selected to go. It got me 7 days out of school, but I did have to swim 300m non stop - which is a long way when you are as fit as I am!!!!

I am not sure how this message is getting out to you, whether you just get an email notification or if this page is delieverd to your email account. The actual address for the site is: www.ciempka.blogspot.com - as you can see, highly skilled in this area.

Happy Birthday Meech for 15th!

1 comments:

losana said...

congratulations, you "guarder of life". ya i'm killing the grammar throughout this whole comment, but hey.. let's leave that to the side, ahahaha!

i miss you! i'm so glad to read your update!! i'm sorry i haven't written in forever.. i know, i'm lame!!!

love you so much girl,
Cass xoxox