CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 29 September 2008

We are all so blessed,

I don't care what anyone says or thinks if we are all blessed. Sure sometimes we might have to tighten our belts and go without one or two luxuries, but we are still all blessed.

I know this to be true from what I have seen this week.

Experience 1 - I was at the Supermarket the other week and a lady came and helped me with my overflowing trolley and helped me push it to my taxi. For her she gets the 10c back when the trolley is returned. I was so grateful for her help so I gave her the $1. She took my hand, kissed it and actually cried. When I shared the story with my friend she said, "Now she can eat this week."

Experience 2 - On Saturday night we were at Ikea having dinner. I looked across at the area where we returned our food and utensils, there was a lady over there looking at the trays. She then pulls a plastic bottle out of her bag and starts pouring the left over soft drinks into it, she put them into her bag and then collected the empty cans to recycle. Then out came a plastice container and she starts collecting the letover food that she could eat!

So no matter how much you feel you are struggling, just look around and be grateful for everything you have, I know I will.

1 comments:

Tereza Crump said...

hi. just found your blog....and yes, we are blessed. We really have no idea of what other people's struggles are until we walk in their shoes. Loved the video and the girl with the husky voice. who is she? loved your scrapbook pages. I will go look at some more of your blog now. God bless, sis. :)