CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 31 January 2008

Thank-you

To my dear friends who sent me an Australian package - a huge thank-you. You have no idea how well it was timed. Especially considering Claudia had an International Food Day today and I could put the flags in her vegemite sandwiches. Thanks so much.






Wow what a week! I am sitting here doing this blog when I should be submitting grades. Have I mentioned how much I hate teaching Middle School? Bring on Beijing and I get the little kids again. Emily is at a birthday party and Claudia is trying to yo-yo. It is hysterical! I am worried the yo-yo will end up out the window. It is Lunar Vacation here, well it started all of 45 minutes ago - hooray! That is the Chinese New Year. So we have the whole of next week off. It is a wee bit crazy. We have been back from Christmas for all of 3 weeks. Then we have this week off. Back to school for 4 more weeks and then another 10 days off for Spring Break. Somewhere in there we have to get some school work done! Anyway the best part is that I have 10 whole days where I do not have to be at school - that is a positive! Well to be exact, I have 10 days to start getting my act together and start sorting out this move. I am really excited to be going to Beijing, but the actual process of moving is not appealing to me right now. Keep the Ciempka's in your prayers as we start the move - again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love getting care packages from back home. The flags look cute on the sandwiches. Good luck on your move.