CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday 14 January 2008

Christmas

I realise it is January and Christmas was weeks ago. But, better late than never. After a very hectic lead up to Christmas with concerts and parties, we looked forward to some rest before heading off to Thailand. Paul and the girls skiied and I spent 2 days in my pj's resting and trying to fight off a cold. It was just what we all needed. What was meant to be a quiet Christmas turned into Lunch for over 18 adults. Some friends managed to get a turkey from the Army base and we celebrated in style. Santa was very good to the girls and to me - I got my new lense and flash. Paul is still trying to work out what he wants. Hmm I wonder where Emily gets it from? Needless to say it was busy, but so much fun.

I wanted to share some of our festive season with you. Here in a short movie of our Christmas.
You may need to click the icon twice.

0 comments: