CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday 12 October 2008

Our Apartment

I finally got some shots of our apartment. Now we are living here till February and then we can move to our choice of location - which we will do. This apartment is lovely, but not super kid friendly.

I haven't bought any bed spreads or anything like that because we are moving. Oh and for the record the land lord bought the furniture - the couch is not my taste! Or anyones for that now that I think about it. Our shipment has also not arrived yet, so there is very little in this place that is ours - but I have been hassled too many times about not showing our apartment.

Lounge Room- no matter what I do I can't hide that couch!


Dining Room - with the laundry off the end - This choice perplexes me.
So does the Landlord's taste - floral chairs!!!!!!!



The spacious kitchen - not- but I did get an oven.



Our bedroom - It is much bigger than this shot shows.


Our Ensuite - I LOVE this bath.


Emily's Bedroom


Claudia's bedroom.


View from Emily's room.


View from the kitchen - if you look really closely you can see the Bird's Nest.


Two sleepy heads.


2 comments:

Marina said...

Yay- some apartment pics finally!Although, can't see much evidence of your excessive Ikea shopping. Looks much bigger than I thought a Beijing apartment would be- and much bigger then your Korean apartment?? How are the girls liking their seperate rooms?? M xx

Anonymous said...

Where are all the circular doorways and dragons?
Don't tell me there are no dragons to protect you!


Great looking apartment guys, hope everything is going well.

Nathan K