CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday 13 December 2007

Goodbye Soccer Season.

It is with much sadness that I inform you the soccer season has finished. I finally get my husband back on the weekends!!!!!!! Hooray - I think? Paul's team played their final game on Sunday and as they were leaders in the competition they only needed to win that game to win the comp. Well they did 11-1 to be exact. I played duitful wife and came and took some shots of the action. Needless to say Mr C is very happy with the win. Mind you if he doesn't stop talking about it soon, he will not live to face another soccer season. It wasn't that cold on the day, maybe 1 or 2 degrees, but Claudia was freezing, you can see by the pictures, she need just a few layers of clothes.







0 comments: