CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday 27 April 2007

Maybe I'm Biased?

Maybe I am biased but I think this is the sweetest photo of Claudia.

I just wanted to share it with you.

Not sure what is wrong with me but you are getting two posts from me in one week. Well, it is the weekend and I am so happy about that. It has been a big week. Paul has had vomiting and diarrhoea - such a pleasant thing. There seems to be a bug going around at school, we had 9 children go home with it in the elementary school, that is a lot considering we only have 67 all up in elementary. Four teachers are out with it and fingers crossed Paul is the only Ciempka to get it. Why is it that men make so much noise when they throw up?


On a much more pleasanter note! When mum was here at Christmas she bought us a hall cabinet as our pressie. I have taken a photo of it to show it off to you. Sad, but as none of you are going to stop by for a coffee and see it in my hall, I need to put it in my blog..... See what lengths I will go to , to not talk about vomit!

I have to say I am in love with my cabinet - not because of how it looks but it is somewhere to put my scrapbooking and great place to hide our wine!

Ok, I never promised a highly informative post, but a post nevertheless.

1 comments:

Helena said...

Beautiful cabinet! I always wanted to get one of those apothecary chests with all the little drawers. Maybe some day.